Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, it kinda looks like we're doing this contest bi-monthly, since the March BOTM took so long .... Here's the score: during the entire month of May, you may post your bike for the contest (one entry per person, please). The voting will begin June 1st through June 25th. After June 25th, the winning bike will be posted for several days on the thread (and maybe if you sweet-talk Nick, he'll make up some cool picture with your bike in it or something for your signature). Remember, no PhotoShopping, just several good pics of your ride. Collages of various shots are welcome.

Put 'em up, guys - show us what you got!

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's do best bike this time, whatever that may be.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice ride .... edit your above post (use the edit button in the righthand corner) and post up some specs, too.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
If I still lived in No'Cali I would come hang out with you EPR!

Just to "try and tame that Beast"

I used to be right next to Downieville

Good Job!

I built this from parts, a frame, wheels and Power by Sam.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
Oh Yeah, I fixed the Blue head Demon engine today. It was scraping the bottom of two head gaskets, so took the piston off, ground the top down and around the outer 1/2" edge of the top of the piston to clear, and it is a super light piston now. should turn some good RPMs. Have to fix my engine stand, before I can start it.
The Blue A2 had a fowled plug, got it running planning on putting a Silver ADA Alloy Head to replace the cheap finned head. Started putting the WT 813 Walbro on the 49cc Zenoah engine on the scooter, it has an accelerator pump for good starts.
Tomorrow want to start on Sam's new Stocker Red Head/Cyld. Need to sand & polish a few things before I assembly it.
Now I have 2 engines sitting in boxes, a third needs main bearings, want to take the split cases to a bearing shop or see if I can get a set of Dave's 32,000 RPM bearings to fit the Cag cases and crank & in that motor, putting together a 40cc 2pc cyld & head kit I got on the orphan sale, has an 40-44mm Alloy head with a 40mm 15:1 head piece. Then going to cut a 7/16" wide third port and a hole in the piston, on a stock 10mm crank, or maybe I will shell out $25 for a 10mm FC crank. Thinking about welding the pin on the crank so it can't spin.

Attachments

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice ride, clean and mean! I like the red frame combined with the black fairings.

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
I love that frame, what is it???

·
PB FREAK
468 Posts
No Kawasaki cag this time, since the engine is disassembled with snapped piston rings i guess this is a time to show off the Baja heat minibike.. New paint on the frame and fenders, didn't get around to the tank yet but don't really ride with it anyway. Put in a new 6.5hp greyhound engine from harbor freight and runs strong! Oh and if you didn't grab one i think its too late, I checked the local stores and the website and it seems they ran out! Bluethunder was right when he said they are going quick! Harbor Freight replaced the greyhound engines with a more expensive, slightly bigger, Honda clone "predator". Well anyway, heres the bike..
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l530/Methotic/004-6.jpg

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l530/Methotic/003-5.jpg

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l530/Methotic/002-6.jpg

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l530/Methotic/001-6.jpg

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any more bikes? I'll be adding a poll on the evening of the 5th - if your bike isn't posted by then, it'll have to wait for the next bimonthly contest. I'm giving you guys five more days to enter your bikes, then we start the voting.

Deadline for entries: June 5th.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts