Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
HELLO GUYSSSS
time, since the engine is disassembled with snapped piston rings i guess this is a time to show off the Baja heat minibike.. New paint on the frame and fenders, didn't get around to the tank yet but don't really ride with it anyway. Put in a new 6.5hp greyhound engine from harbor freight and runs strong! Oh and if you didn't grab one i think its too late, I checked the local stores and the website and it seems they ran out!

how to make a Ouija board

·
PSN: xR3Y-_-BeAsTx
183 Posts
How does the stamas have 0 votes? I think that is the best one! No offense but I don't really care for the rat.....
This is an old poll for lasts year contest. Hopefully one for next month will be available provided there is interest! :):thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey hopping someone could help my nephew bought this mini bike and it starts fine and runs good but it will only run for 2 min and dies then it wont start 4an hour or 2 after it dies i dont understand it. It dosent smell like it is getting flooded. i took all the skins off of it and the thing is it dosnt even look like it has been used before. it says its a zx72 and the egine serial is 340524872 plz reply i m only going to be at my nephews house for 2 days then i go back to AZ and if you dont know can you point me in the right direction thank you so much to all that help

41 - 56 of 56 Posts