Pocketbike Forum banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
whitesmokem3 said:
I just recently purchased a 110cc ducati replica, but i am still waiting for it to be delivered. What does a 1.8 turbo compared to the 110cc match up?
just a guess here, but I think his screenname means he has a 1.8 L turbo-charged car. Probably a Volkswagen. Am I right?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Opalocka track is krap

that Opalocka track is for sh!t man.
rough pavement, potholes everywhere and the location.............man, I'd have to go out there with my 10mil just to feel safe (JK).

but in all honesty though..............if the track were any better kept up, I'd give it a shot.

BlackRedLine said:
You should have came out to Opa Locka on sat night to race at the track, lots of fun our friends rented out the track for the night.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hmmmm maybe it is your bike...Pavement was fine for me and I did not hit one pot hole or see one. I guess when your going fast you don't see those things. It is just like my big bike....The road sucks learn to ride on it, the county doesn't fix the road ways so I am not going to cry. Ride and have fun. :)

Also maybe get some PMT T41 Tires and you will enjoy the track much better.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Under Construction

I am not sure how many people are familiar with the Homestead area. I recently came across a new track that is being built right now. The track is for go-karts but once it is completed i am going to see if there can be some p.b. track time!!!

Race Hard...

·
Registered
530 Posts
whitesmokem3...........

PM me so we can chat. that's the place where I'd like to run my YSR as well. I've done the around town thingy........but I'd also like to have a place where I can ride my YSR hard around some technical corners.

Opalocka is fine, just not my neck-o-woods is all. I went one night over there. the track is.........well, ok. just needs some new pavement is all.

whitesmokem3 said:
I am not sure how many people are familiar with the Homestead area. I recently came across a new track that is being built right now. The track is for go-karts but once it is completed i am going to see if there can be some p.b. track time!!!

Race Hard...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi guys just thought i'd bring the thread some life .. just bought a 150 cc super pocket .. live in pompano beach went to miami GP a few weeks back looks good would like to get some rides started soon working out a few kinks on bike .. if anyone is interested send me a PM and post keep the forum alive for S FL! .. bike pics below ..

121 - 140 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.