Pocketbike Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
bartw said:
what about Palmyra speedway? MMMRL has held events there, isn't that very close to you?
Not sure where that is, just got into the pocket bikes recently. Most of the guys I hang out with are into Nitro RC so during the summer thats what I mainly do (Nitro Stampede, Nitro RUSH, Savage ect) so during the summer Im usually at one of the local RC tracks. Or terrorizing the neighborhood with the fellas... (theres 3 of us on my street heavy into toys whether it be RC or pocket bikes or off road vehicles) and when we get bored well lets just say anything may happen (picture nitro truck flying over house) but everyone around here is pretty cool on this street and since we dont really bother anyones property or space other then our own theres no hassles.

But as far as the bikes go we are all just looking for a place to go where we can put our toys thru there paces and have a good safe time doing it.

We can thank Chuck for the infection , he bought the first one and well one by one we have started to fall victim to the infection

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there is still a Michigan club holding class racing (same/similar to the way this thread started) for the 2005/2006 winter season?

Mainly intested in Cag/L7.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
394 Posts
hsr said:
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there is still a Michigan club holding class racing (same/similar to the way this thread started) for the 2005/2006 winter season?

Mainly intested in Cag/L7.

Thanks,
Jeff
My club will be running the winter season in michigan, Kart 2 Kart in Sterling heights. www.theblazzinbikers.com

Brandon Perreca (Blazzin Bikers Co/founder)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Blue element said:
Not sure where that is, just got into the pocket bikes recently. Most of the guys I hang out with are into Nitro RC so during the summer thats what I mainly do (Nitro Stampede, Nitro RUSH, Savage ect) so during the summer Im usually at one of the local RC tracks. Or terrorizing the neighborhood with the fellas... (theres 3 of us on my street heavy into toys whether it be RC or pocket bikes or off road vehicles) and when we get bored well lets just say anything may happen (picture nitro truck flying over house) but everyone around here is pretty cool on this street and since we dont really bother anyones property or space other then our own theres no hassles.

But as far as the bikes go we are all just looking for a place to go where we can put our toys thru there paces and have a good safe time doing it.

We can thank Chuck for the infection , he bought the first one and well one by one we have started to fall victim to the infection
yeah palmyra is still open www.palmyraspeedway.com i'm gonna hold some track days in 2006 for pocketbikes and minimotards in southern michigan. i started a yahoo club michminimoto and will post the dates in january as i don't want to conflick with the race clubs but do want to offer other tracks to those that want to have fun.

i'll have some sort of semi official name and will post the dates here for 2006.

·
Registered
160 Posts
yah mon if you surf to yahoo its in the groups and the group name is michminimoto its open to anyone. not many members but its a start mostly for folks to use as a links to quality sites and get more folks and their KIDS into racing/riding via the track days i'll set up.

when the local clubs post their 2006 season i'll arrange for my track days so as to not conflict with the race schedual. these will most likely be at southern michigan tracks, i'm looking for a track in the Kalamazoo-Battlecreek area.

:D If i can manage i'll maybe set up the track days so you can purchase a club membership so the track days would be cheaper for those that helped fund the 2006 track days maybe get a cool t-shirt etc... and those that just show up pay a little extra.

right now i'll set up a few days at www.palmyraspeedway.com www.jacksonspeedway.org www.karttrack.com these are tentative tracks if there are other tracks you folks know about get me the info via the michminimoto club and that would be cool too. I'm mostly interested in getting the southern michigan kids more involved and if there are kids that can travel further thats cool too:thumbsup:

it will be minimotards, midbikes and pocketbikes:cool:

101 - 106 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.