Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a mini chopper and can't figure out how to put a caption on it it is chrome and I was just wondering information about it I just posted the pic this morning it's in the back of my truck with my daughter in the picture sorry new to this I don't know how to work it yet

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Hi Richard. I'm not sure what you mean by put a a Caption on it?

But it looks sweet, 4-stroke engine, 4 speed right? looks like it could be the automatic clutch (no hand clutch) ?

What type of info or help do you need?

Let us know, we like being helpful.

ps

Your daughter looks cute. good job keeping her happy, that is usually NOT easy. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just maybe a brand name what kinda oil and tranny fluid and the motor is stamped with49cm3 exactly how big is that and thanks

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Get some "Wet Clutch" safe Motorcycle 4-stroke oil, you can find it at most auto parts stores, or a motorcycle shop... Brand name? I have no idea, but the engine is going to be a 50cc - 125cc Honda OHV Clone, so lots of Honda parts, and almost any of the China cloned Honda type parts will work.

Parts for the Chassis, well, China already makes things "Grab Bag" style, pretty much match up parts that look the same, and they usually are...

The transmission fluid is the engine oil... that is why you need the Wet Clutch safe stuff..

I think, the transmission shares the same engine oil too... but don't quote me on the gear oil... I still have not taken the plunge and grabbed a small displacement Honda clone engine yet...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts