Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
882 Posts
I like it!!! I used to have a chinese 70cc 4 speed. Paid $75, neede a carb and lines and gas tank cleaning. Put on new plastics and rode it everywhere. Too much fun. 40+mph.
Unfortunately had to sell it to pay for car insurance. Life.....
Keep it updated, please.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice man. My friend has a Honda 50 with a 70 or 85 big bore. I'll get a picture of it sometime. I think I've done around 50mph on this 110. I've got some videos of me riding I'll post.

Right now the 85 main jet that I put in isn't big enough so I ordered a 95 main and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. That's where I'm at.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Nah I'm just showing upgrades done on the bike cause it's been like 4 months now since I made this thread.

Any changes to the bike can be seen 30 seconds into the above video. I also got the bike rejetted

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
Stop spamming the same youtube video you onley need to post it once don't worry everyone will see it...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spamming? I'm posting in my own threads after not posting for nearly 5 months 🤣

If you don't want to see my content don't open the thread?

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
Spamming? I'm posting in my own threads after not posting for nearly 5 months 🤣

If you don't want to see my content don't open the thread?
Spamming is posting the same content on multiple threads...

It's annoying because then us moderators have to go in and manually delete all of them and like I said you only have to post your video once and everybody will see it come up under the new section

Like I said before this form has a very small active user base every active member is going to see your post they may not respond because they're not interested but everybody has seen it...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You don't have to delete anything out of my threads 🤣

I don't care if people see it or not. But right on. I still don't think posting my build in my thread after 5 months of no updates is spamming ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts