Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
At my first race, Cam come over to where we were pitting at and introduced himself and throughout the weekend was extremely helpful and made sure that we were informed and having fun. It was the same at every race thereafter. Hopefully we will get to see you at some of the races this year and maybe SPA can come up to Palmetto for a few races, too.

This is going to be an excellent year for racing. I had to put together a spreadsheet just to keep track of all of them!:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We want fun and safety to be our first goal. Competitive racing is always there. Thanks for the kind words. I am always open to constructive criticism also. Hope to see lots of new faces. Let me know if I can help. Cam

·
Registered
80 Posts
We race at Middle Georgia Kart Track in Dublin Ga. The racing organization is called CAMMRA and we have 2 Pocket Bike classes. Check it out. Thanks, Cam

CAMMRA
Wow, that is a nice track! There's no overview that I could find on the website, so I GoogleEarthed it. Looks like an amoeba! Lotsa curves, left and right like a road course. Nice long left sweeper, and a good straight. Good clean pavement. Way nice!

So, what are your scheduled dates? At least as far out as you have them.

Thanks!

Maniac

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, that is a nice track! There's no overview that I could find on the website, so I GoogleEarthed it. Looks like an amoeba! Lotsa curves, left and right like a road course. Nice long left sweeper, and a good straight. Good clean pavement. Way nice!

So, what are your scheduled dates? At least as far out as you have them.

Thanks!

Maniac
This track is designed and built by the Herrin family. Josh Herrin won the 2010 AMA Daytona 200. Everything is nice, even the showers.... Here is the 2011 complete schedule. Keep up with all the new information here http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_110752722323800&ap=1

Our complete 2011 CAMMRA schedule is now confirmed. Thanks for your patience. Cam
4/16-17
5/21-22
6/25-26
8/20-21
10/1-2
11/5-6

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
An excellent track indeed! and definitely a riders track for sure. I love that ttrack and wish i lived closer so it wouldn't cost me so much to get there.:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.