Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case any one is interested in racing.... Here is the info!! Show up people!

Attention Minimoto, Mini GP and Supermoto Enthusiasts,

Race 8 for the SoCal Series lands this weekend at Adams Motorsports Park!

Here is the information about Race 8, August 11th and 12th as well as the schedule for the weekend!

Adam Motorsports Park
5292 24th St
Riverside, CA 92509

Click here for map

Camping overnight at the facility is fine and there is also a Holiday Inn Express nearby that the track works with and gives reduced rates for people competing at the track

Schedule

SATURDAY

7:00 A.M. - Registration and Tech open

10:00A.M. - 2:00 P.M. - Open Practice begins. Adams will be running practice from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The fee will be $45 per rider (non-members of the kart club) and $30 per rider (members of the kart club) . This fee should be paid to the track!

2:30 P.M. - Mandatory riders meeting

3:00 - 6:00 P.M. - MMUSA qualifying begins with the following rotation. Each Class will qualify for 15 minutes.

Minimoto Beginner/ Powder Puff
Mini GP Stock
Minimoto Junior
Mini GP Modified
GP 65
250 Supermoto
Minimoto Pro/Unlimited
Formula Moto
Mini GP Mod Jr.

*Schedule is subject to change

SUNDAY

7:00 A.M. - Registration and Tech open

9:00 A.M. - Practice begins with the following class rotation on the 1/4 hour (2 rotations)

- Minimoto Beginner, Powder Puff (1/2 track)
- Mini GP Machines
- Minimoto Junior, Pro, Unlimited
- Mini GP Modified and above

11:00 A.M. - Mandatory riders meeting
11:30 A.M. - Races start (race order - to be determined)

3 Races before lunch

Lunch break for one hour, then racing resumes.

Remaining races to follow lunch.

Awards Ceremony to follow races. (Please wear your leathers and bring helmet to awards ceremony!)

See you at the races!

Minimoto USA

For questions call (775) 410-3645

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
If I wasnt in the hospital and on my journey I might of been prodded to show up all the way accross the country...I could take the Alaskan highway home through washington........theres plenty of room in my side cargo boxes for pocketbikes................LOL..cali isnt too far from Arizona/Vegas...besides years ago i used to live in Lancaster in the Mojave desert ...i had a short term riveting job for Northrop as a subcontractor.....went to work on a stretched 250r trike with CR500 engine and paddle tires in the rear...I lived on challenger way that runs parallel to the desert and the way towards Northrop.......everyone thought it was pretty cool except the security guards i put on high alert quite often when coming in ....

Rolling like a rockstar....LOL

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice Ride!!! Oh my thats my dream RV.. Very cool man! I couldn't make it to the races this weekend. I had to work last night and have to work this evening.. Never seem to be free when they are around.. Still need a bunch of gear also.. I looked like the biggest noob last time.. lol One of these days im going to get it all together..

They have been doing races all year and at least one a month. I know they do Reno and Las Vegas Races.. Maybe we'll get to meet up at one of these days.. I'll try to get there in my 440 Beast (ie)..

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Nice Ride!!! Oh my thats my dream RV.. Very cool man! I couldn't make it to the races this weekend. I had to work last night and have to work this evening.. Never seem to be free when they are around.. Still need a bunch of gear also.. I looked like the biggest noob last time.. lol One of these days im going to get it all together..

They have been doing races all year and at least one a month. I know they do Reno and Las Vegas Races.. Maybe we'll get to meet up at one of these days.. I'll try to get there in my 440 Beast (ie)..
Nice Winny...Looks like a nice and clean oldie and I love the steer horns! 440 huh..thats funny....Whats it a 83/84?..my buddys got a 454 in his.......Winnebago must of been like the AMC car co of its time...Using anything to get them to go.....LOL

Mines got a huge 24 valve cummins diesel powerhouse,,turbo ,,propane injection and a fully integrated Allison 6 speed transmission with 5 power level modes..the slideout side helps out alot with adding more living space....The guy wanted 40k...I got him down to a tad over 28k because it needed $5k in new tires an alignment plus another $2500 in interior upgrades including satellite limo TV,,flat screens,,video game setup,,computer terminal and DVD players......

My plans are to get a 20ft pull behind so I can have ammenities like extra space aswell as a jacuzzi............LOL

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It came with a froze up 413 in it. Found a 440 that me and some friends rebuilt and threw in.. Took, 3 tries to get it right.. lol But it runs like a champ now! Its a 1971 Indian, Upgraded to a 6000 generator, rebuilt the tranny, bigger fridge, hardwood, Carpet head to toe in the rear and beer taps..

A bum broke in not too long ago and trashed it.. I havent been able to get it back to normal yet but soon!!

Haha a pull behing!! You are awesome!! Love the beast!!! Nice find and buy man... Juper jelouse! lol

**** the convoy will happen someday!!

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
It came with a froze up 413 in it. Found a 440 that me and some friends rebuilt and threw in.. Took, 3 tries to get it right.. lol But it runs like a champ now! Its a 1971 Indian, Upgraded to a 6000 generator, rebuilt the tranny, bigger fridge, hardwood, Carpet head to toe in the rear and beer taps..

A bum broke in not too long ago and trashed it.. I havent been able to get it back to normal yet but soon!!

Haha a pull behing!! You are awesome!! Love the beast!!! Nice find and buy man... Juper jelouse! lol

**** the convoy will happen someday!!
71..wow I was way off.................LOL...You put some time into that baby too and thats cool....You just gotta keep them rolling to keep them good........Right now Ive got a line on an even bigger toy...A 160ft Yacht with a bow heliport for only $135,000 but no helicopter comes with it...It needs new engines and some upgrading of about $200-300k..after that itll be worth over 2 mil

I hope you caught that bum in the act and tuned him up...Thats not cool.....I hate people who dont care for others things............

I hope you get that Winnebago back into working order fast n cheap...Unfortunately these days things like fridges and stovers asrent cheap...My doubledoor dometic with icemaker is $1600 new...

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA!, No helicopter... I'm sure you would build one for it quick enough.... lol Sounds like a huge project!! I wish you luck, Boats are a lot of work and they take a long time to sell.. But who said you'd sell it right? Don’t forget me on the maiden voyage!!! haha~ Sounds Awesome though, hope to see pics soon if you do end up going for it..

I did catch the Bum in it, it was a crazy few minute fight, He ended up running away crying and naked.. I then saw the real damage, got a knife out and chased him down again... Hes lucky he got away... bah. Kinda a crazy long story.. I've replaced a bunch of the stuff with 2nd hand stuff, a little wood work and curtains. I used an old tinted glass pain from a coffee table for the window he broke.. It rolls and runs good, I make sure to move it every 3 days to avoid tickets and keep her running.. I'll get he looking better someday..

Your RV is bad ***!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
HAHA!, No helicopter... I'm sure you would build one for it quick enough.... lol Sounds like a huge project!! I wish you luck, Boats are a lot of work and they take a long time to sell.. But who said you'd sell it right? Don’t forget me on the maiden voyage!!! haha~ Sounds Awesome though, hope to see pics soon if you do end up going for it..

I did catch the Bum in it, it was a crazy few minute fight, He ended up running away crying and naked.. I then saw the real damage, got a knife out and chased him down again... Hes lucky he got away... bah. Kinda a crazy long story.. I've replaced a bunch of the stuff with 2nd hand stuff, a little wood work and curtains. I used an old tinted glass pain from a coffee table for the window he broke.. It rolls and runs good, I make sure to move it every 3 days to avoid tickets and keep her running.. I'll get he looking better someday..

Your RV is bad ***!
Yeah the helicopter got sold off to offset the drydock costs.....It was a small two man jammy......my friend owns a company called dillinger coach and builds some wild-wild things...3 years ago he bought a 202ft yacht with heli,,put a half mil in automated tv's that pop up from the floor and bars that come out of walls n such.....got the boat for half a mil and sold it to some rich arabs or turks for 4mil cash...Unfortunately they were rich azz noobs that liked to drink heavily and they ran into the great barrier reef and sunk it on the way back..:D.

My rolling home still needs a lil here and there but the hardwood floor sets it off as much as the faux fireplace which has its place once the slideout is out..........LOL

Good to hear about catching the bum although his face would of been majorly arranged if I got my hands on him>>i gotta pitbull grip.......Im glad you got it back into shape...thats good about cali...old stuff stays good for longer than normal and I especially love the handywork explained to bring it back into shape.....

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah the helicopter got sold off to offset the drydock costs.....It was a small two man jammy......my friend owns a company called dillinger coach and builds some wild-wild things...3 years ago he bought a 202ft yacht with heli,,put a half mil in automated tv's that pop up from the floor and bars that come out of walls n such.....got the boat for half a mil and sold it to some rich arabs or turks for 4mil cash...Unfortunately they were rich azz noobs that liked to drink heavily and they ran into the great barrier reef and sunk it on the way back..:D.

My rolling home still needs a lil here and there but the hardwood floor sets it off as much as the faux fireplace which has its place once the slideout is out..........LOL

Good to hear about catching the bum although his face would of been majorly arranged if I got my hands on him>>i gotta pitbull grip.......Im glad you got it back into shape...thats good about cali...old stuff stays good for longer than normal and I especially love the handywork explained to bring it back into shape.....

Funny story about the Yacht.. I can’t believe they didn’t have a sober captain.. Silly mega rich people... They probably just bought a new one! Ya, the bums lucky he got away after I really saw what was done. I was pretty upset that he ditched me.. I was in flip flops and he got a big jump after I ran up to car that finally stopped to have them call the cops.

Ya for being so old the RV was in pretty good shape and has plenty more mile on it now.. Its staying with me for a while.. I hope anyway!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Funny story about the Yacht.. I can’t believe they didn’t have a sober captain.. Silly mega rich people... They probably just bought a new one! Ya, the bums lucky he got away after I really saw what was done. I was pretty upset that he ditched me.. I was in flip flops and he got a big jump after I ran up to car that finally stopped to have them call the cops.

Ya for being so old the RV was in pretty good shape and has plenty more mile on it now.. Its staying with me for a while.. I hope anyway!
Yeah that bum got lucky......The way the damage looks he looked like a tweaking ice smoker going into rages......Karma will sort him out...

They did have a captain but I guess he couldnt stay sober...he was majorly soused according to my friend after he made a follow-up call to see how the boat was doing a few weeks later to find out it was gone............He laughed for hours on that one cause they were veery rude to him when making the deal...his price was 5 mil............:D

Looking in my classified web addresses I see a nuclear powered submarine too.....I dont think Im ready for a sub but its good to know you can get them pretty cheap...........My girl wants me to adopt a lighthouse,,revive it,,upgrade it and then let the govt pay to keep it substantiated afterwards after being renovated or move into it....I dont wanna live in a lighthouse..............LOL

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah that bum got lucky......The way the damage looks he looked like a tweaking ice smoker going into rages......Karma will sort him out...

They did have a captain but I guess he couldnt stay sober...he was majorly soused according to my friend after he made a follow-up call to see how the boat was doing a few weeks later to find out it was gone............He laughed for hours on that one cause they were veery rude to him when making the deal...his price was 5 mil............:D

Looking in my classified web addresses I see a nuclear powered submarine too.....I dont think Im ready for a sub but its good to know you can get them pretty cheap...........My girl wants me to adopt a lighthouse,,revive it,,upgrade it and then let the govt pay to keep it substantiated afterwards after being renovated or move into it....I dont wanna live in a lighthouse..............LOL

Yes teh Bum was twacked out on something... Karma will get him, I still keep my eyes peeled evertime I pass a 711. He left a buch of 7 11 trash in her.. Maybe I'll get him again.. lol

HAHA at the boat! That is halarious... Dummys!

SUBMARINE?!?! Oh my your projects are getting big.. If you do end up having to move into the light house at least you will have your sub and dirt bikes to get away.. lol You are too funny!

Cheers man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.