Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've been bustin my balls trying to get a new site up for Stoney MiniMoto USA... Allot has changed since I last built a site but thank god(or Technology) for Dreamweaver and Javascript templates... Please look it over and any input/criticism is welcome... http://www.minimotousa.com/

But be easy on me… lol, I haven’t built a site in many years….. Really looking for bugs or browsers it doesnt work on... Oh and The Mobile site is not as cool as the real PC Site... 2 different sites..

Yay for pocket bikes!!!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
So I've been bustin my balls trying to get a new site up for Stoney MiniMoto USA... Allot has changed since I last built a site but thank god(or Technology) for Dreamweaver and Javascript templates... Please look it over and any input/criticism is welcome... http://www.minimotousa.com/

But be easy on me… lol, I haven’t built a site in many years….. Really looking for bugs or browsers it doesnt work on... Oh and The Mobile site is not as cool as the real PC Site... 2 different sites..

Yay for pocket bikes!!!
Looking good Nipples!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome... Thanks for the replies! Sinner, if you scroll to the bottom of the home page on the phone site it says "View in classic" You can try to see the real page there but I think it will only work good or correctly on like I pads or tablets.. I think.. I dont own one to test it out.. 8-( lol

It sucks on my phone...

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Rych!

Vroomin.. I'm only helping with the site and little at the races but they also own midsouthminimoto.. That is where you can find all the parts you need for the blata.. Go to the parts and bikes section and click the link to that site..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.