Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Club PBP Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am woundering where can I race in Minnesota? and is there anyone out there from Minnesota that just wanted to ride.

cschuck3
mnminimoto.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
cschuck3 said:
Hi all I am woundering where can I race in Minnesota? and is there anyone out there from Minnesota that just wanted to ride.

cschuck3
mnminimoto.com
I'm in Bloomington MN , out by the mall of america , i ride around at IKEA late at night on the weekends , some nice turns ans strait-a-ways, go ahead and shoot me a e-mail , [email protected] , the name is Jerimy , its get'n pretty cool now so i'm ready to bundle up for a ride

"I AINT SKEER'D"

·
Club PBP Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pro beater said:
I'm in Bloomington MN , out by the mall of america , i ride around at IKEA late at night on the weekends , some nice turns ans strait-a-ways, go ahead and shoot me a e-mail , [email protected] , the name is Jerimy , its get'n pretty cool now so i'm ready to bundle up for a ride

"I AINT SKEER'D"
That good I sent you a email so we can ride very soon... We also got an indoor track, Working the issues out now..

·
Club PBP Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pro beater said:
i dont go near ikea , i ride under ikea and in thew ajoining ikea lots , nobody usually bitches at 11 -or 12pm
Now that HOTs. i'v been wanting to get one on the back of the Blata LOL..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts