Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the exhaust I made for the 40cc Polini rep engine, also fits a Cag since it was born a Cag. Sounds Good, Revs real high and smooth, and jumps when you crank the throttle. Going to put my cheap digital RPM unit on and see what it says soon.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ran it again today, It screams want to put the tach on it sounds over 12,000 RPMs, just testing the pipe, no leaks,lol. That pipe I made for the 40cc Polini Rep engine too. Can't tell if I can use the real Polini pipe yet, need to make an adapter between the head and pipe, and might have to bend the pipe down alittle at some point to get into a frame.
With the Oxy/Acyl and cutting torch, you heat the pipe up red hot and it bends real easy. I had to do that on my modded pipe to clear the top engine mount and head on the polini, but might have to cut a slit out of the bottom front of the chamber and lower it a bit to fit a frame.

·
Registered
18 Posts
right im a newbie here and not sure how to pm
ive read a lot of the threads on the engine tuning and people have comment on buying cheap parts from "daves" can anyone please give me the website thanks in advance chaise

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave's sold out of PB Parts months ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts