Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, here is the mess I ended up with. Cut it in half at the biggest part, cut 4" off the head pipe, added a 3" x 5 1/2" long belly, and praying that it works good,lol. The last is the Twins at the park. Or the Wrecking Crew as I call them, always looking for trouble, I wonder who they got that from,lol,lol.
Nick we need an Ugliest Bike and Exhaust Contest,lol.

Attachments

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Looks like a snake that ate a log and a very interesting design...............Let us know how it works out...................The twins do look like double trouble....lol

·
Two Stroke Addiction
654 Posts
EPR: Looks like You have been bussy welding a lot!..keep it up.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Its just an experiment, and I need a pipe that fits my Polini Rep eng, made it so it will fit in the Razor Rocket w/ the Polini and a side car.
The real polini pipe I would have to cut up, to get it in that frame and I don't want ruin it cause its made in Italy,lol,lol. The guy at the store charged me $15 for 3" x 12" long diesel pipe. There is no design, I wanted a bigger belly, so I made it fit, there are 3/16" gaps I had to fill in.
The pipe welds are all smooth on the inside, but look like hell on the outside. I learned alot of, I am not doing this again,lol. It is practice for the two drag pipes that will run under the bike and out the side or sides with a slash cut like my scooter. You want to make your neighbors mad, put a Megaphone on the end of the pipe like Ferrari did on there race cars along time ago, in a far away land,lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts