Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to piece together older 650 Replaced throttle and controller has no harness have new batteries with right voltage cannot get the controller to click or do anything have a red and green light on but does nothing do I have a wire wrong or is it the brake switches

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok
You have to have all the brake and safety switches hooked up or the motor will never fire
Ok I hooked up the brakes still nothing should I maybe jump them on controller cause just finished and still don't even hear the click in the controller

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And thank you man really have been pulling my hair out for past 7 hours trying to find videos and don't know if I should just start back with volts from battery can't even tell if controller is doing it's thing or not complete newbee to razor and DC electric appreciate anyone who can help me get this baby going🤙

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no idea all I know about this thing is it's from 2009 and the other controller that ce with it wasnt creating the 4 volts and had water damage so when I asked the guy over the phone he said the universal 6 pin controller should work but I should've checked cause the throttle only has 5 wires which left me with a orange wire from the diagram but it's a new throttle 2 so I need to get the diagram for throttle and new controller

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the process I hope I didn't burn new controller up it seems it's still getting the 4 volts and 36 volts at throttle harness but still relay won't click

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it possible to supply a picture of how you are trying to connect this up? I got a new controller and throttle from amazon. The only thing that i noticed which would keep it from running was the on/off switch connector, and brake connector. The on/off connector needs to be jumped if not connected to a switch. That one got me for a bit. For the brake, i left mine unconnected and it would work. Also, i ordered another controller and that one required that i connect the forward/reverse connector, whereas, the other controller didn’t matter. so check to see if the forward/reverse are connected.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I contacted razor they said I need the conversion throttle and controller or it won't work tried to order and they won't have for a month it's a six pin universal and my throttle has 5 wires can I jump sumthin to make it work with just no lights on throttle just don't want to burn sumthing up I'll post some photos thank you to anyone kind enough to help me my terminology might be off and just need some help m

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's my controller n throttle wires in left with the orange on the controller and will not do anything when hit throttle

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
I never ever buy them separately the throttle goes with the speed control. Some of the aftermarket speed controllers that are USB programmable have a calibration mode and can use just about anything but those ones start out at 300$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts