Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am stummped on this one. My daughter took the MX650 out and it ran great after sitting all winter. The battery was on the red light when she returned so I plugged it in to recharge. The next day I see the green light on the charger so disconnect only to see the green light stay on. I then turned on the switch to the razor and nothing, no lights on the throttle and it does nothing like its turned off. I then check every fuse not blown but I replace them anyway, and still nothing. When I plug the charger into the bike the lights on the throttle come on but that's it. I tested the batteries indivisionly and all are over 12v, I then tested it at the power plug and giving the 36 volts. So should I replace the controller , is that the problem because I have power to it. and what is going on with my charger always staying green even when unplugged from the bike. PLease help because I want to get this back on the road my kid loves it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does sound like your controller crapped out. It does charge through the controller.
Here is the cheapest out there. I just bought one.
Look at this on eBay

Fast shipper too
I thank you for the replay, I was thinking that too. Do you think I should replace the charger too since the green light always stays on. When my daughter rode it for a while when she returned I charged it again , before that everything was working fine. Then after the charge it wouldn't power on . I changed all fuses too so the only thing left is the contoller . I saw it on Amazon for $39 but its just the controler no throttle .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts