Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went to our local pawnshop & they had a 2009 ridemax 110cc 4speed manual kickstart china dirt bike. It's in very excellent condition. No rust.NOTHING wrong with the bike. It started right on the 1st kickstart. Ran smooth,didn't miss,bog out,stumble, or turn off. My question is are there any manual that I can look at to familiarize myself with the mechanics? I don't want to ruin & break it on the 1st day. My wife is buying it for me. The pawn shop wants $500.00. I think it's a fair deal. Whoever owned it took very good care of it.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
$500 is an ok deal....sounds like someone may of made an impulse buy then decided it wasnt a good idea so they unloaded it on the pawnshop for quick cash.......I guarantee the pawnshop only paid $200-$250 for it....

Look for a CRF 50 manual or Honda CT110 manual................

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks CAM2. Yeah I think so as well. Trying to post some pics from phone. Computer down.
I've been looking on line & most dirt bikes are priced around $300.00 to $400.00 (basic) & higher for the really nice bikes. The $300.00 quickly adds up to $500.00 & up when you add the shipping,tax,truck,power lift gate,docking ect. My wife talked sense into me when she asked if the bike breaks,damaged are they gonna repair & pay for everything? Im not paying them another $500-$600. At least here, we can aways return it for any reason, get money back,& you check it & test rode it.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Sorry, a PDF downloadable or online CRF 50 or Honda CT 110cc repair/owners manual?
There are but nothings better than a hands on manual you can use right there in the workshop............a manual is like $20 bux and all the sidenotes will amaze you...things that dont make it online.....If you have a library card they have repair manuals at most public libraries...........

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's the difference between CRF 50 & CRF 50F?
Been looking on ebay & keep seeing CRF50 F manuals. Are those CRF50 F manuals usable in repairs & tech help on 2009 110cc manual SSR china dirt bike?

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I went to BikeBandit online and ordered a Clymer Honda 50-110cc OHC Singles 1965-1999, $27 and S/H. Manual # is M310-13.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
What's the difference between CRF 50 & CRF 50F?
Been looking on ebay & keep seeing CRF50 F manuals. Are those CRF50 F manuals usable in repairs & tech help on 2009 110cc manual SSR china dirt bike?
Yeah so when the chinese rip off designs they dont just ripoff the looks......The internals are just as filchered...Although they may not be exact in appearance parts are still in the right places......

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok,finally got the few pics posted of the pawnshop 2009 110cc 4sp manual china dirt bike.

Would a CRF50F manual work or be usable for reference/tech repair on a 110cc dirt bike? I've been checking ebay & asking the sellers if their CRF50F manuals can be used to repair 2009 110cc 4sp manual china dirt bike? they all say no.

what if any the difference from CRF50 & CRF50F manuals?

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It ABSOLUTELY turned on the 1st kickstart.Idled very smoothly & as it was brand new. Body & mechanic wise,it's in awesome & fantabulous conditions. Now just would like to get a 2009 110cc 4sp manual repair manual.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
The same bikes have Many different names and numbers. Yours is alot like my ZX1 extreme dirt bike, I love the names they give these bikes, my X18R Nitro Super Pocket Bike has a 110cc,lol.
Here we called it a 110cc 4 stroke Honda clone engine, there more reliable the the PB 2 strokes. It's really 107cc, they did a good job copying the engine but the material is not too great, and that is being kind,lol.
Online on eBay at morethanhundreds, ( MBPN ) I got a 125cc kit, or 114cc high compression piston & cyld package, with gaskets and all for $75, might have been free shipping too. I also found somewhere online last year and bought a new China 110cc head complete, $36, free shipping. You can mod the new stuff, then put the kit on.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.