Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well I have been on these forums for a bit, and I just thought I would share a pic of my bike. It is by no means a show bike or a race bike. I just have it for fun cruising. I just painted the rear seat as a test I will finish painting the rest later. I took my mirror off to get it out of the shed! Totally stock besides aftermarket sprockets, cone intake and spark plug. Eventually I will get a new carb and exhaust.
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4496/img20110606160028.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I cant even remember. I just changed out the front sprocket with a bigger one 17 I believe. Yes I still have the rest of my body, but I take it off for the trails. Also I am waiting to put it all back together until I get my new battery next weekend hopefully. Also I have to paint and wrap my head pipe its starting to rust.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
nice, the fastest i got out the 110 with 17/38 gearing was 60mph
after that i got a 28 rear and first and second gear became alot more fun

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually have a brand new 28 rear gear still in a plastic bag. I wasn't sure if I wanted to put it on or not tho. Do I have to remove links to run 17 / 28 gearing? I think that was my plan 3 years ago when i got the bike haha.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
ya like 5 or 6 links maybe
better use a chain breaker or it will be a pain

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Curious by "alot more fun" do you mean first and second gear will be longer? They seem pretty short to me. Would like to get a little more out of the lower gears. I think I will look into a chain breaker and master link after i get my battery (hopefully tomorrow pay day!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts