Pocketbike Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Blata emailed me back and told me to cut it....
I thought the European stuff was like the China lol. It’s definitely not worth sending back. So I will either cut it or maybe try to use it as a tach mount

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah I would love to have a Blata. Everything Euro in the u.s. is hard to come by.
I have one for sale all original except the paint I sanded down because of deep scratches but I rode it this morning clocked at 59 before I backed off. Had slippers on didn't feel like losing a toe or maybe I just pussed out lol it's fast blata b1 origami.

Attachments

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
880 Posts
Haha, yeah, a little out of my price range at this point. Thanks though.
Someday...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I have some color on the motor. I went with a VHT engine enamel in anodized silver.
Started out with some degreaser and a wire wheel on a dremel. A red 360 grit scuffing pad fit in between the fins pretty good and sandpaper on a wide popsicle stick works too.
Did 2 light and 1 medium coat of VHT engine enamel primer, let sit for a few days, scuffed with a 800 grit pad and shot 2 light and 1 medium coat of color. I may scuff and re-shoot color just to build it up but it looks good as is.
Fairings in Ducati red should be done next week

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
She's 95% done! Just need to get some decal to represent the bikes below. I needed up spray bombing the front caliper because it would not come apart. It looks to Autozone for me so I will swap it out for a better looking one.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

I would like replicate the graphics above. Here is my bike below

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Crankset Wheel Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

61 - 70 of 70 Posts