Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i justt bought a x1 or x2 pocket bike and i no it starts so i rebuilt it and tried to start it the problem it that my carb wont let gas go into my cylinder i dont no why i have taken it apart about 10 times and cleaned it and i still have no gas flow i dont no why somone help

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Make sure the fuellines are on right ...............Black line = larger ribbed nipple...........clear line is the return line and goes on the smaller smooth nipple ..............

Also make sure the small purgeport hole in the gasket lines up with the intake and engine block also between the carb and the intake............

Make sure the carb is mounted correctly with the highspeed needle adjust on the pullstarter side

Make sure you have spark and you should replace the sparkplug,,,,NGK BPM6A gapped to .030"

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
i have it all that way but it still wont let fuel through the carb into the cylinder
Try starting it with starting fluid through the carb to see if you get a reaction.....

You may have to clean up the rust from the magnets and the pickup coil and then regap them......The spark may not be strong enough .............

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just bought a new spark plug and i gaped it out to .30 i dont have starter fluid could i use gas and pour it through the carb?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts