Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this one belongs to my friend girlfriend.

and this is one of my friends

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey just wondering how you like those cags? I got one that should hit my doorstep tomorrow and was wondering what to expect?

befrore I ride it thought its getting a tear down/rebuild with painted parts, lock-tite blue, some mesh and graphics. have anyone you sold some to reported the handlebars ever coming loose, my friends(older non-removable swingarm though) handlebars ALWAYS come loose and it is such a PITA to tighten them every 5 minutes.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only thing you gotta watch for is the fuel filter will break so just put a fram in when you get it. and the muffler will fall off so just weld that up after it falls off. other than tthat they are pretty good to go.
they just used spray can paint.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I dont like the purple but the paintjobs look nice. What did you use?

·
Registered
474 Posts
I laready got a fram filter for it, didnt know it was gonna come with one, and about the muffler I got a mini exhaust hanger Il try and fab so it doesnt have to be bolted to the frame rigidly so it wont break.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i am having trouble with mine every time i put gas in it it just comes out the overflow tube right away what do i do.
I had that happen with my Spartacus and in my case, it was the fuel **** shut-off that was wide open. Mine is just above the motor and has a full tank position (pointing up), off position (horizontal to the left), and a low fuel position for less than 1/2 tank (straight down). Try turning it to the off position and see if fuel still comes out.

Jonathan

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
*nudges you in the ribs* Pssst ... hey, Entropaz ... this thread is over a year old, dude .... I kinda think they got it figured out by now ....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts