Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see those pictures, Not just 10,000,000 megabits man, dslreports.com

or your isp should have one built in somewhere.

I pay for 3-meg, got a "free" upgrade for 1 year to 10meg, will never look back, upload is low, who cares! I download for fun and only upload for $$$ <---More hours to bill!

My speed (screen cap) coming soon!

No photo-shopping it either!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i hate my internet a lot of times. but its enough speed i guess

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im not so sure this is correct.
Dang it Brady! 4 megs up, and a 10ms ping time?????!!!!!

Guess they already laid out some fiber right up to the houses out there in denver eh?

I mean San-Diego dang it, you would think we would be on top of things out here....

:(

Nick.

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
I'm on WiFi and borrowing the net from one of my neighbors :cool:
Sometimes its good and sometimes its not. I can tell when they are playing games on the net and then it just sucks...........

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm on WiFi and borrowing the net from one of my neighbors :cool:
Sometimes its good and sometimes its not. I can tell when they are playing games on the net and then it just sucks...........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

8:44am Nick is trapped on the floor ROTFLOL!

You are awesome, I "Told" my Uncle Mark, who "Borrows" things all the time, that Using someone's internet without permission (If you cracked the password) is technically "Wire-Fraud" He did not even let me get going on how they could have "Found Him"

I hope your neighbor left the password set to the old UN=admin Pass=password hahaha

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
W.E.P. - Open ??? OMG, in this day and age, not in my house, My WiFi does not "Broadcast" it's availability (SSID) and I bet you can't guess the ridiculous PASSWORD, and no it is not.....

Code:
pass / Pass / password / Password
or my new dogs birthday or any of the silly things "normal" people choose for passwords!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts