Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new bike!!! how to make street legal?

hey guys i havent been here since i got a car and been hanging out in beemerforums . BUT IM BACK!!!!

I just got thing beast today. its a kragen zoomer fs507. im not sure how to categorized this thing coz its like a minibike pocketbike goped sort of thing.

i got this because i was looking for a 49cc moped/scooter for short distance travels and it freaking cool. Plus its big enought to make it street legal all i need is headlights, tail lights, Speedo and horn! then $5 registration and im off.

it has the same exact engine as my x7 49cc. but it pulls alot harder tons of tourqe and would cruise at 30mph all day. this would be my build thread and where you guys could give me some input on how i should make this thing street legal.

SO let me know what you guys think! ill be posting some picture by tonight!:D:D:D

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Welcome BACK!!!

Once we see some pictures I bet we could help more, I'm not quite sure what you are building, are you taking all the parts from the stand up scooter and building a crotch rocket type bike, or adding accessories to the stand-up scooter?

Nick.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no the bike came out of the factory like this. its kinda wierd the frame is like a stand up scooters and so is the seat and handle bars, the fork is like the x7's and so is the motor. but tire are huge 18in in diameter its like a stand up with a seat on steroid lol. well heres some pics i took.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts