Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bone stock, for now, 36v 1000w 17mph, but flys through grass and dirt trails. The stock sla's are still really good. So, for now run it as is. Then Lithium with 48v setup for now. Possibly the 2000w brushless set up. But I want low gearing for offroad.

What would you do???

Attachments

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is such a comfortable ride. And this one is a 2015 and looks brand new.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Want to eventually run the brushless like you want to do to your mx500.

·
Registered
Razor mx500 (mildly modded monster)
224 Posts
Thanks. Want to eventually run the brushless like you want to do to your mx500.
That'll be fun I'm sure! I'll be sure to report the performance comparison between my current set up and the 1800w brushless motor and speed controller set up for you guys to play with.

·
Super Moderator
3,288 Posts
The last guy that put a 1800 in his bike couldn't keep the front wheel down hopefully you have the same experience 👍

·
Registered
224 Posts
The last guy that put a 1800 in his bike couldn't keep the front wheel down hopefully you have the same experience 👍
Now we're talking!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I seem to remember most guys who have done the 1800 have been using SLA, I could be mistaken. But I can't imagine what that lithium pack will do. Will be fun

·
Super Moderator
3,288 Posts
I seem to remember most guys who have done the 1800 have been using SLA, I could be mistaken. But I can't imagine what that lithium pack will do. Will be fun
LOL running brushless on SLA is like having a top fuel dragster and then trying to run it off of pump fuel...

·
Registered
224 Posts
LOL running brushless on SLA is like having a top fuel dragster and then trying to run it off of pump fuel...
Rofl! Good comparison!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts