Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my bike with a few visually pleasing mods ;) please excuse some of the poor quality photos

·
Registered
12 Posts
HOly COW that thing looks SICK

I have a couple questions for you...

1. where did you get it and did it come with that paintjob

2. Can you get it anywhere online?

3. whats mods have you done to it?

4. Where can i get the mods youve done to it

THANKS

·
Registered
474 Posts
you gotta tell me where you got thos egraphics that go from the fairing up on the tank, the big broken up white arrow thing?

I have a complete R1 graphic kit minus that one, I dont care if its exactly like the R1s but anything close is bvetter than none at all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
blueR1cag said:
you gotta tell me where you got thos egraphics that go from the fairing up on the tank, the big broken up white arrow thing?

I have a complete R1 graphic kit minus that one, I dont care if its exactly like the R1s but anything close is bvetter than none at all.
I got a complete R6 decal kit that's exactly like those pictures which includes the block/strip graphics got goes from the fairing to the tank cover. However I did not get a solid color bike like I want because it was out of stock so I got some patterned bike and have no use for the decals anymore. If you're interested I can sell you the block/strip graphics.

·
Registered
82 Posts
www.alloutgraphics.com has all of those stickers. I have pretty much the same, but also some other custom ones and the tuning fork ones too. He does a good job there

blueR1cag said:

·
Registered
474 Posts
yeah, I got lower fairing yamahas, uper fairing YXZF's forn R1, rear R1's, tank ya,mahas, fender yamahas, and some tuning forks and a couple more small ones for custom spots but couldnt find that block one, should have looked around more before I bought cuz now I only need one graphic and have to buy a whole nother kit maybe.

unless anybody wants to buy a brand new white R1 graphic kit minus the block one from fairing to tank. all white with the 1 in the rear "R1"'s being silver like the R1's really are.

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey, well I cant useyour graphics, that bike is much bigger than a cag isnt it, at least my yamahas on the bottom of the fairing had to curve under the bike and still BARELY fit righgt there, you got plenty of room. all the other ones look like they have more room to fit as well, maybe I just got a bigger scale than you???

·
Registered
554 Posts
That's a sweet looking bike... Check out my R6

I custom designed, cut and applied these decals myself. I just bought a roll of 3M automotive vinyl from the 3M/PPG supply store. Let me know what you think. As for the neon, I'm custom building some Blue LED strobes powered by a 9volt to mount under the fairings, I'll post when done. The picture quality kinda sucks, my digital cam is broke.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts