Shoe Wheel Tire Bicycle frame Vehicle

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Automotive tire Sports equipment Motor vehicle Rim Automotive design

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exhaust Bicycle part

Fuel tank Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

OKAY! Second off hello! This is my first ever started post. I had previously found a post on here about a G2 pocket bike someone was considering buying. Well rest assured I had purchased my G2 pocket bike about 6 months ago for $125. I had NEVER seen a watercooled mini in my life and thought to myself if I dont jump on this I'll never find another. So I was lucky enough to snag it off a guy who said he didn't know if it ran, but probably didn't. I gambled and bought it.

I bought a new carb for $40 on Amazon 19mm.
I bought a new radiator from ebay which came from China.
I bought new polini reverso clutch shoes.
I bought new springs for the clutch.

Thats all it needed to work mechanicly.

The piston head was cracked and I used JB cold weld to seal the cracks, its held up so far.

I had absolutely no idea what I'd expect when I rode it for the first time. Im used to the 49cc air cooled cag pocket bikes. They run good but I seriously can't believe how fast this w/c bike goes. It blows all my other 2 out of the water no pun intended. Lol

So here are my photos of my water cooled G2 pocket bike that supposedly revs to 15k rpm. (I think it does) and was once sold by redline. I really enjoyed this build, its not perfect by any means but it made me appreciate pocket bikes more.

Registered
Yeah at that price its pretty much a no brainer LOL the new owner of the g2 i was looking at is now selling for 600 , after having bought a 30$ Carb on amazon lol. 15k revs sounds sick, you should consider a tachometer and get some readings! Share them with us, then get a real carb and letter rip. Change the reeds for better. And then when the jb weld inevitably fails youll be on the market for a new head so why not get another cylinder while your at it lol! Now your gonna really appreciate pb鈥檚 :D
Have fun and be safe!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I've decided that I'll be getting a new head come tax season! And new gasket kit etc. Going to basically full rebuild the motor. But for what it is and what I've experienced riding it, its been crazy fast crazy loud and crazy fun! Was a lucky find in my book, still a costly one but I still haven't found any more LQ pbs here in Colorado.

Registered
Yeah I've decided that I'll be getting a new head come tax season! And new gasket kit etc. Going to basically full rebuild the motor. But for what it is and what I've experienced riding it, its been crazy fast crazy loud and crazy fun! Was a lucky find in my book, still a costly one but I still haven't found any more LQ pbs here in Colorado.
125$ + 40$ carb costly?? You aint ready my guy haha 馃槀

Registered
Please give some updates and specs of the stock cylinder , also where did you get the clutch shoes and springs?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please give some updates and specs of the stock cylinder , also where did you get the clutch shoes and springs?
Xmotorstore.com ( link broken ) search reverso / reverse / gp3. Some parts are there. Not all though. I just converted it to air cooled. Waiting on a new Exhaust. Im assuming you have the same bike with the reverse motor. A 39cc polini 3 port cylinder is a direct fit. This is the bike without the motor in it. Im making it a little ducati. Will post pics when finished.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Registered
Xmotorstore.com ( link broken ) search reverso / reverse / gp3. Some parts are there. Not all though. I just converted it to air cooled. Waiting on a new Exhaust. Im assuming you have the same bike with the reverse motor. A 39cc polini 3 port cylinder is a direct fit. This is the bike without the motor in it. Im making it a little ducati. Will post pics when finished. View attachment 161901
Cool beans bro ,
I want to know what was the the stock cylinder in this one? (The cylinder you jb welded) i am curious if its a 40 or 50cc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts