Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
It sounds pretty crispy with that straight pipe X1 exhaust...Wheres the expansion chamber pipe that comes on the X2's?......

Alls Ill say is on the piston ported engines the dual chamber pipes bring out the highest revs over running the engine shorty headdered pipes but they dont sell dual chamber pipes for them ....You gotta make them...................

Your bikes got lots of potential for some performance enhancing mods but it depends on your comfort level when using a dremel

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the pipe is the original pipe that the bike brought but i think since it was outside for such a long time the tip of it fell off and i dont a have nothing to weld it back,but i bought a fatty pipe and it dint fit the holes :( idk y so i returned it and bought a new gear box and when it comes to skill with a dremel really not that good i have done little thing like porting the carb and it worked pretty good but besides that nothing more.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mmm i had that in my house and i wasnt able to put it on because the sepration between the holes dint fit and even if it did the pipe would still be to far out to put the screws so i can hold the pipe to the frame. i would love to see how u mounted it on ur bike. if u can please show me a picture and i still need alot of time with the bike to break it in and get the carb tuned right because i think it might be a little to lean.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey um today i read a forum about how to do free mods to ur bike and i did the electric start mod where u take the magnets out.well i did it and it worked grea,i could tell because the idle of the bike when up and i had it idling pretty low and i was wondering if there is another easy mod that i could do to the engine, that dont involve buying alot of stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.