Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to stop hijacking people's threads and make one big mega thread of all my problems So here are some pics of my POS bike :cool:
Lol look at this

Look how dirty this is!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Broken tripple clamp? Don't know if you'd have to get a whole new one. Might be able to get away with it since there's a clamp right under it. Torque down all the other bolts real good.

spray the bike off!

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Think they have them at PB Parts in Florida.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Have you looked at the your clutch shoes to see if there worn out?
If you engine is reving high and your not going very fast, I would look there first.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys haven't been on too much lately but here's an "update" after me tuning it , I have a few questions( based on the video)I've also noticed a BIG difference after I tuned it , I bet if I tune it just a little bit more I can gain a few mph top speed
1) is she idleling too high/low?
2)what's with the engine shaking so much? When I lifted the rear wheel while tuning it was shaking like crazy!
3)my neighbor has a CAg thats been only been ridden like 4 times and has been sitting for who knows how long , can I use the handle bar clamps for my x2 til I buy a new set? Oh yeah here's the vid

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m632/Dwizzle031/VIDEO0021.mp4

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Your engine is idling a bit too low,,lean the lowspeed out a very small amount or raise the idle a tad,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What do you have your sparkplug gapped to?

As far as your engine shaking........You may need this thread............

http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/showthread.php?t=60587

Clip-ons from a cag wont work on an X2.......You need ones from an X7/x15/x18/x19/x22

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your engine is idling a bit too low,,lean the lowspeed out a very small amount or raise the idle a tad,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What do you have your sparkplug gapped to?

As far as your engine shaking........You may need this thread............

http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/showthread.php?t=60587

Clip-ons from a cag wont work on an X2.......You need ones from an X7/x15/x18/x19/x22
Thanks CAM I appreciate the help, I'll look at the bike later, also turning my bike doesn't act as a kill switch, to turn my bike off I turn the choke off and go full throttle

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Thanks CAM I appreciate the help, I'll look at the bike later, also turning my bike doesn't act as a kill switch, to turn my bike off I turn the choke off and go full throttle
Do you have a starter pushbutton on your throttle....?...the two wires coming from that can be hooked into the two coming from the coil to make a killswitch.............

If you take the black and green coming from the keyswitch and hook those two wires to the two coming from the coil it will become a kllswitch when the key is turned off like normal.................

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
5 mins ago I was riding my bike like a dumb ***,my left clamp is broke but it gets stacked ate certain point in time so i thought it was nice and tight so I thought I could ride it , thank god I was only goin like 2mph up my drive way when my clamp snapped off completely but I escaped with minor scratches

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
5 mins ago I was riding my bike like a dumb ***,my left clamp is broke but it gets stacked ate certain point in time so i thought it was nice and tight so I thought I could ride it , thank god I was only goin like 2mph up my drive way when my clamp snapped off completely but I escaped with minor scratches
Id ditch the crappy clamp ons and retrofit a set of Mountainbike handlebars......its easy to do and alot safer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 20 of 505 Posts