Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Idle screw for what kind of bike......If you know the threadsize you could make one out of a screw and nut..You screw on the nut and then give the end of the screw a roundish shape..you set the idle and use the nut as a jambnut against the carb to keep the new idlescrew tight and not lose the screw.........Good Luck

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Idle screw for what kind of bike......If you know the threadsize you could make one out of a screw and nut..You screw on the nut and then give the end of the screw a roundish shape..you set the idle and use the nut as a jambnut against the carb to keep the new idlescrew tight and not lose the screw.........Good Luck
I have a cag. I would rather not do all that, is that my only choice?

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
You can buy a metric screw grind the tip to a point, put a spring on it, or a lock nut up agaisnt the body.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Take your carb to a good hardware store, get a 4mm screw or whatever it is with the same threads , and a nut that fits it. Taper the end down and round the tip a hair. All it does is lift up the rectangle piston in a slot and make the engine run faster.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Great Job! Im glad you found one. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.