Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vandor said:
It is a cag and yes cag parts will fit yours.
why is my frame diffrent on all your cag's you have x styled chain gurds and you have a littel more suport in the front of the frame (white circle in pic) and you have somthing on your back brake (green circle in pic) my back breaks dont have that there are just like the front ones.:confused:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Half fairing and full fairings have different styles of frames.Plus i have the 3rd generation cag with the removable swing arm.The new 3rd generation full fairing bikes have different brakes than the half fairings.I have a 3rd generation cag with a removable swing arm and a half fairing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vandor said:
Half fairing and full fairings have different styles of frames.Plus i have the 3rd generation cag with the removable swing arm.The new 3rd generation full fairing bikes have different brakes than the half fairings.I have a 3rd generation cag with a removable swing arm and a half fairing.
i dont think you guys are under standing me the bike in the pic is not mine but mine is a half faring and its differint then all the other half farings. it looks the same but if u look close the frame on all your hf have more support my back breakes are just like the front ones. the one im the pic is differant than mine

·
Registered
390 Posts
I know what your talking about with the frame.The brakes should be the same front and back.Well the 2 bikes i have the brakes are the same,but my ff brakes are on the same side and my hf brakes are on opposite sides.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vandor said:
I know what your talking about with the frame.The brakes should be the same front and back.Well the 2 bikes i have the brakes are the same,but my ff brakes are on the same side and my hf brakes are on opposite sides.
no no no no in the pic do you see where the frame have a peace or metal welded to it to suport the brake line at the front of the back wheel and at the front wheel the line just gose straght 2 the brake, my bikes back brake dose not have that peace of metal welded to the frame.

·
Registered
390 Posts
That piece is not welded on,its a simple bar so the brake wont move while riding.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I know get what your talking about.I just looked at my half fairing fron brake and it doesnt have the bar because its bolted on to a mount,that is on the forks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vandor said:
I know get what your talking about.I just looked at my half fairing fron brake and it doesnt have the bar because its bolted on to a mount,that is on the forks.
i know you dont know what im talking about because your talking about front brakes mye front brakes are fine im talking about the back most people have about 4in of exposed brake line for the back brakes thats how they are made what im saying is mine dose not have that

·
Registered
390 Posts
I understand what your saying with everything but its hard to explain it(what im tryin to say).So i will just stop postin and wait for someone else to explain what your sayn or give you an answer.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts