Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the B1 motor operation temperature, after let's say 15 min hard run? Can some one measure that. There is concerned on B1 replica overheating, and we at list want to know what temp is B1 running. Just to give us idea what to look for.

Big time thanks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I e-mail to blata support, and they don't care I guess, nothing back from them. ok, how hard is that for one of you to run bike for 15 min, and then measure temperature on the cylinder head?
Please.
Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
they might be realley pissed off about the cag copy of b1 cause they are probly thinking about how they are going to lose sales,

but if its a exact copy, with crappy parts, than every one will be buying real blata parts to replace crappy parts on cagagomi

still I see how they are up set over it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
the problem with the B1 copy, is that the water pump is run from a drive belt (same design belt as the Polini), and because its not a toothed belt like the original, it slips causing overheating.

·
Registered
920 Posts
trevor sellars said:
the problem with the B1 copy, is that the water pump is run from a drive belt (same design belt as the Polini), and because its not a toothed belt like the original, it slips causing overheating.
While I don't plan on getting one of these Cagagami's, wouldn't you say that is a relatively easy fix? That was a question btw, not a smart-4$$ comment. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Vbp6us said:
While I don't plan on getting one of these Cagagami's, wouldn't you say that is a relatively easy fix? That was a question btw, not a smart-4$$ comment. :)
The B1 motor has an internal water pump and belt. The belt has "Teeth" to prevent slipping...... hard to fix that problem unless you try a smaller belt, but you dont want it to be to tight.

just a note: a photo copy is never as good as the real deal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts