Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
:confused:... look exactly , it's no genuine Polini 910 steel, GP or GP2 steel frame .

( the frame is abslolutly different, the front brake disk is China ; te tail is different, frame is too long, frame form generally is different, fork plates diff. , swingarm .... and so on ).

Look at your engine , Polini brands on ( case, cyl / stamp with nr ( 315 or 323 / 323a ...)

Before I had to write so much more ;) , look yourself at the attachments

( the two other steel versions : GP steel & gp2 steel I can send per mail, because they are to big for the attachment)

Regards

Driver d

Attachments

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Welcome to the planet.

Great looking bike.

·
French Fries N Cheese
1,174 Posts
as Driver D pointed out, The frame is probably a China rep frame. I really doubt it's a GRC, not like any Ive ever seen anyways, and nothing like mine. The engine looks to be a Polini 40cc A/C. Could be a 50cc, not sure. Nice bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thats a very old Blata Elite series pocketbike with a Polini 6.2 aircooled engine...........
no.... sorry, the Blata Elite 11 ( with the A/C Polini motor )
has the same frame as the following Elite 13 ... but this one on the pic's has absolutely nowhere else resemblance with a Blata frame.

re motor : the Elite 11 had the old one 315 ( 4.2) inside .
After that Blata produced his own motor and built in .

Later Polini changed the 315 into the "new" junior version titled 323 for the Polini, GRC bikes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.