Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,439 Posts
Definitely looks like a blata 2.5. But check the triple tree left side and is the left fork but the front brake flat? If it is you will have to look up a Robin NB411 but be careful, some have a cog for a CAG engine and not the blata flywheel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely looks like a blata 2.5. But check the triple tree left side and is the left fork but the front brake flat? If it is you will have to look up a Robin NB411 but be careful, some have a cog for a CAG engine and not the blata flywheel.
I will look at forks and see but it says blata on foot pegs I’m tryin to find a pull rope assembly I ordered one but it was wrong.. and aga thanks for the suggestion guys

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
Atvrunner2 is correct the part you need is no longer manufactured you will need to find a used pull rope assembly for the 2.5 or engine swap it with a CAG engine.

·
Registered
576 Posts
There was a local guy that used a drill to start his cag but did it that way to get more room for his feet.
Yea, after looking at the wheels - brakes - engine , looks more like a 2.5. The seat pan doesn't look like my seat on my old 2.5.

·
Administrator
3,630 Posts
Yes but don't try to drill start it off the crank bolt holding the flywheel the bolt will snap right off you will need to make an adapter using the stock starter pawl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts