Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PBP OLD SCHOOL MEMBER
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this for a Cag? It's a beautiful billet piece, with real carbon fiber reeds. Looks like it's made to fit a Walboro but need help identifying this. Buddy threw it in when purchasing a used Blata WRS 40cc engine.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
It looks close, but you need to measure the hole pattern. Is that a boost or purge fitting for the Walbro??

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
I think its a PBU Reed block.. My friend bought one.. It didnt have the PBU on it or that Boost fitting.. But that could be added... I think you are missing an adapter or two.. ;) http://www.pocketbikesunlimited.com/49REEDBLOCK.html

Have fun!

EDIT: i'm not trying to sell that part or PBU by any means.... It didnt come with the Spider Reed that they speak of and if I remeber right it was missing one of the adapters/manifolds and the krappy reeds it did come with didnt seat right?!

Oh and its for a Piston port Engine to give it reeds.... ;)

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
At PBU, you can see that manifold w/ the Cag 14/14 Dell carb mounted up to the reed block, it's off to the left of the page.
Yours does not look like it is for a Walbro pumper carb, don't see a pulse hole in the manifold.

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Whats the bore? Looks like it maybe like 19mm? Have you checked if it fits the Blata motor? Looks like a reed block and manifold for a stand up scooter to run a Purge carb since you can turn the carb either way.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
At PBU, you can see that manifold w/ the Cag 14/14 Dell carb mounted up to the reed block, it's off to the left of the page.
Yours does not look like it is for a Walbro pumper carb, don't see a pulse hole in the manifold.
Hey EPR I thought the new 813 pumpers didnt have the pulse hole?! Coulda swore my friend used a pumper with this reed block on a X1 Zenoah and JB welded the pulse hole closed on the cylinder.. Guess I could be mistaken.. lol But would have bet it... lol

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Hey EPR I thought the new 813 pumpers didnt have the pulse hole?! Coulda swore my friend used a pumper with this reed block on a X1 Zenoah and JB welded the pulse hole closed on the cylinder.. Guess I could be mistaken.. lol But would have bet it... lol

The HDA223 EPR has doesnt have a pulseport hole............

All carbs can be setup to run off of a remote pulse.You drill and tap the bottom plate on the carb....................

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Thanks CAM2, I was pretty sure the 813 has a pulse hole,lol. My HDA48Ds or whatever has no return line I believe. The HDA223 has no return and has a small fitting and a hose from the manifold to the carb, I believe.

Attachments

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Oh ya... I think that Red Lucky 7 I had was using this or a VERY similar reed block on it with a WYK series Walbro on it... It was the one that came back filled with dirt..

·
PBP OLD SCHOOL MEMBER
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bore size is 16mm, reeds look exactly the same as pictured above. That one you have is very similar indeed. It also came with this velocity stack and composite spacer. Thanks all

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Oh ya... I think that Red Lucky 7 I had was using this or a VERY similar reed block on it with a WYK series Walbro on it... It was the one that came back filled with dirt..

You got it Nipples.........:D..It definately looks like a match when viewed on my desktop.LOL......

I thought it was this one..........Its for a tillotson and even has a pulseport hole drilled in.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.