Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 40cc gbmoto 4 stroke for my kid. Trying to change blown tire. I see 3 spacers just want to make sure I put back correct. Anyone have a video or pics how a completed rear wheel looks

·
Registered
109 Posts
hmm. There should only be two. An easy guesstimate way to do it, is to hold the rear wheel centered between the swingarm, and figure out the was the spacers are supposed to fit based on which side has more space.

·
Super Moderator
3,391 Posts
He has three that means he did not put back the inner spacer

·
Registered
109 Posts
That looks incorrect. The spacer should be in the inside on the brake bracket. Not in-between the bracket and swingarm. But, I could be wrong. I haven't touched one of those in over a year. The spacers should also different sizes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it possible that one of the spacers broke. I’m reading that one of the spacers should be longer than the other is that true

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,182 Posts
The spacers can be different on every bike. I you will have to trial and error it. But one spacer on the chain side, one between wheel and brake bracket, one between brake bracket and frame. Makensure the tensioners on on the outside of the frame, everything else fits in between the frame. Then check chain alignment and brake rotor/caliper alignment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts