Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends brother passed away and he was and avid racer of these bikes. I have been tasked at finding their value and selling them to someone who would appreciate them. Anyone who could help me determine their reasonable value and maybe the best venue to sell them would be much appreciated. Need price for each bike and tires.

Thanks, Mr. L.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Bike with the red frame parts is a grc RSR or gr1, the second one is a Blata Elite 10 or 11 with Polini engine.
The half fairing of the grc don't look origin. Rest seems to be origin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bike with the red frame parts is a grc RSR or gr1, the second one is a Blata Elite 10 or 11 with Polini engine.
The half fairing of the grc don't look origin. Rest seems to be origin
Any idea of what value they are or where I would sell them? Thanks for the imput! ML

·
Registered
511 Posts
Try different Facebook pages,

The value depends on how much the buyer wants.
But it also depends on the engine and the condition. When was maintenance carried out, where should it be sold (usa, UK)?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try different Facebook pages,

The value depends on how much the buyer wants.
But it also depends on the engine and the condition. When was maintenance carried out, where should it be sold (usa, UK)?
I don't even know where to start with price and idea of what price range I should consider?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Check the engines, there are numbers on the cylinders, so I can say what engines you have. Check carb size. Run both bikes, how good are the clutches.
For the rims you can get 100€,tires depends on there life left 20-40€ each.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts