Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Partsforscooters . Com it says that gas scooters usually use 5x20mm I was told I need a 10amp fuse from someone but they don't sell 5x20mm 10amp fuses , what amp fuse do I really need for my x2 PB?

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man! I have to find a way to remove my fuse holder so I can replace/measure it

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thanks man! I have to find a way to remove my fuse holder so I can replace/measure it
if its like the ones i linked, theres a nut on the backside of the plate that its mounted to... take that nut off, and the thing will pull thru the front of the plate wires and all....

·
Registered
638 Posts
not a problem bro...LOL if i lived closer i would drop by and help ya get the bugger running, but youre a bit too far...LOL

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not a problem bro...LOL if i lived closer i would drop by and help ya get the bugger running, but youre a bit too far...LOL
Lol a state over isn't that far :p jk there's a new engine on CL for $55 and I might buy it and give the old one to rest! Or build my little cousins a go kart the oldest one is only 8 tho

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm thinkin bout it , but then I gotta break the engine in etc, does ur electric start work as soon as u pull it?

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'm thinkin bout it , but then I gotta break the engine in etc, does ur electric start work as soon as u pull it?
pull the fuse you talkin? i wouldnt know...LOL i bypassed the harness for the starter stuff...LOL i dont have a standard setup at all on this bike with my hydro clutch and exhaust stuff...and nearly no lights...LOL i might get most of it back to stock wiring wise if i get the rest of the body stuff, but the amount thats gonna cost me, its not worth it...i already have 2x what i paid for the bike into parts for it...LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts