Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Burromax TT series electric mini bike and I have no idea where to begin with upgrades does anyone have any idea? Could I just use razor upgrade kits for the speed controller and motor, or do I need to find something specific? Any help is appreciated

·
Administrator
3,558 Posts
1. 48volt 50amp li-ion battery setup

2. Variable throttle aftermarket Mx 650 speed control and throttle

3. 800 watt 36volt motor

Yes you're going to overvolt the motor...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. 48volt 50amp li-ion battery setup

2. Variable throttle aftermarket Mx 650 speed control and throttle

3. 800 watt 36volt motor

Yes you're going to overvolt the motor...
Thank you so much I appreciate the fast response I've been wondering for awhile noe I'll get on that ASAP and get back with the results

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,398 Posts
That's what I was thinking. I don't think the mx500 36v 500w motor will fit, Maybe. If not the curry 24v 500w will fit. The overvolt to 36v. I installed that I'm an E300 before, and my new E300 will get one of those as well

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I have a Burromax TT series electric mini bike and I have no idea where to begin with upgrades does anyone have any idea? Could I just use razor upgrade kits for the speed controller and motor, or do I need to find something specific? Any help is appreciated
Any updates on this??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I cannot find anything that seems to fit stock or that is in stock and I'm not really willing to chop up the back end to make it wider for a different motor

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Sur ronster (YouTube) took a mx650 and put a kit on it and it could do 45mph you could probably use that kit but it will be expensive.
Not on his bike for direct bolt in, he has the small case motor. Biggest direct bolt in is the currie 24v 500w and throw 36v at it. Otherwise he needs to fabricate.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts