Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey , i am trying to build back an x22 and need the fuel tank. Does anyone have one to sell and if not any ideas?

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Isn't it the same plastic tank as the old x15 look for pics of that and see if it looks right

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much. The bike was missing the tank so I had no idea. Thanks again I appreciate it! I ll get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is definitely my bike and the tank I need. I will send it over to Hugh at SD Scooters and see if he can find one. Thank you very much!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks for the help! Cam2 sent me a picture of an X22 and I can see the tank enough to try and figure it out. Thank you for the help!

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Go online to sdscooters email them and ask Hugh if he knows anywhere. Some people have been asking a lot of money for parts that you can't get anymore.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is there any such place to find this x22 gas tank--Hugh doesn't carry one. Or which bike is close enough to work? Thanks for any feedback. X-15 maybe?

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
It believe it takes a couple of special tools, one has 4 prongs that fit into 4 channels in the round nut holding everything on the shaft. I am going to make my own from a big metric socket my bench grinder and dremel & file too. Seen the socket online $15 to $40, & $30 to $50 for a clutch assemble. For $250 you can get a whole new 110cc 4 speed manual pit bike engine, most come w/ carb,lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts