Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what kind of bike this is? i cant seem to find any info on it. it kind of looks like a cag but i know its not. also im new to pocket bikes so im still learning stuff about these things. i bought it from a guy on craigslist for $80, which i though was an awesome deal regardless and bought it asap. it was only rode like 3 or 4 times and works well, but after about an hour of me ridding it, stuff started rattling off everywhere. is this worth putting money into or should i try to sell it and get a few more dollers out of it?

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
MT-A1 Half fairing daytona cag with piston ported engine.......Most likely 43cc's..........

I have one...it was too low for me so I cut the engine off and welded in a traditional cag engine plate........I did build it to this point and it was pretty fast after mods...............a fatty pipe wont fit...the frames too narrow.....

heres what it looks with a cag reeded engine

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Its a half farring cag but it has the piston port 49cc (52cc)motor and not the reed inducted motor. For 80 bucks keep it and have a blast with it. If you need to look for motor parts just look for x1,X2 parts as for the exhaust I would try to fit a X7 Fatty pipe on there

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Its a half farring cag but it has the piston port 49cc (52cc)motor and not the reed inducted motor. For 80 bucks keep it and have a blast with it. If you need to look for motor parts just look for x1,X2 parts as for the exhaust I would try to fit a X7 Fatty pipe on there
A fatty pipe wont fit..I tried..the frames too narrow and i would of had to cut out the downstrap supporting the front of the engine..................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.