Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a X1 49cc 2stroke pocket bike and I wanted to know what are the best mods I can do to it in order to make it faster. I was thinking of buying an exhaust, a head kit, and a carburetor kit. What else do you think I should do and are those the right moves to make?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Have you searched? Theres alot of info on this question.

Reguardless.. Theres not much to gain from a 49cc motor and Head kits are expensive. But the practical bolt ons would be Intake/Carb/Exhuast.

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
The list you have going will make your X-1 a whole different bike. Just add a airfilter & V-stack to your list. Get a head kit that has the reed conversion and a good pipe and you should hit the mid 40's.

·
Banned
4,952 Posts
well heres the info on the site that it gives

ALL MODELS READY TO
SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS
CALL ONE OF OUR TRAINED
PROFESSIONALS TO
DISCUSS
OPTIONS AND PRICING.
COMPLETE MOTOR
PACKAGES
RANGE FROM $495.00 TO
$749.00
Monday through Friday
8am till 5pm

ive seen this motor on a x7 and it literaly huals

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think im betta off buyin a X15 dnt u think? i am able to buy one for $380 brand new cuz my uncle owns a store and can get it for me 4 dat price...so wat do u think?

·
Banned
4,952 Posts
well for him to get it at that price he has to order more than one of the bikes
if hes willing to make that commintment for ya then go for it

the x15 is a good bike has power the speed and best of all the sound of power

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i kno..but da store is abcscooters.com and my uncle knos da guy from there. he jus has to go pic it up so he doesnt have to get a few he can get one and da price is 380 and stores sell it for like 600 or like 570 around thur. but i guess datll b da best move, buyin a X15. thanx for da help

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a X1 49cc 2stroke pocket bike and I wanted to know what are the best mods I can do to it in order to make it faster. I was thinking of buying an exhaust, a head kit, and a carburetor kit. What else do you think I should do and are those the right moves to make?
i bought an x1 49cc 2 stroke pocket bike red yesterday and i cleaned the carb out and all and it wont start it does have spark

·
Registered
19 Posts
i bought an x1 49cc 2 stroke pocket bike red yesterday and i cleaned the carb out and all and it wont start it does have spark
Looks like an old thread but, you probably have a bad diaphragm in the carb. They are cheap I would buy a brand new one and then maybe rebuild your old one with all new gaskets. Do not use brake cleaner or carb cleaner on those carburetors. Soap and water. I learned that a long time ago on other 2-stroke engines with these carbs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts