Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, while I was riding on Wednesday I was pulled over by a cop where I live.I thought he might tell me something but instead he said he had a pocket bike to was wondering if I was interested in buying it.I gave him my number and he sent me pic.I really like how it looks and the wife is ok with it. So i want to buy it but im having trouble identifying it.Can anyone tell what make it is?just want to know before hand

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
Hey guys, while I was riding on Wednesday I was pulled over by a cop where I live.I thought he might tell me something but instead he said he had a pocket bike to was wondering if I was interested in buying it.I gave him my number and he sent me pic.I really like how it looks and the wife is ok with it. So i want to buy it but im having trouble identifying it.Can anyone tell what make it is?just want to know before hand

I had one of those....I paid $900 for mine brand new at a SEMA show....It looks like its in pretty good condition...Tell him youd like to buy it but it took forever to save the $200 you have now and would be a while til youre able to get the last $50....He'll probably deliver it in the copcar next day.....LOL

·
Registered
148 Posts
See if you can go $150 but $200 is not a bad deal at all ;) If you plan on upgrades get 6.5" cag wheels. Also get this motor and you can port it out, set squish, etc lol. You cant really upgrade 40cc engines that much.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/53cc-54cc-2...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6543b9b9&vxp=mtr

Now if you have the cash go crazy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Moto-3...329&pid=100033&prg=1011&rk=3&sd=190677498297&

That is a great deal but you will need to buy some other parts for it like radiator, etc etc... Should make 'bout 6-9 HP depending

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all Iam new on this site, I live in England and the Minimoto scene over here is quite big, and a lot of people ride euro bikes (grc, rt2, polini etc) the bike in the photo is a blata 2.5 and over here it would go for about £125/200 that's pounds (Stirling) depending on condition.
I have a grc rr 40cc water-cooled that is putting out 11.7 bhp and an rt2 40cc air-cooled and that is 8.2 bhp.
You guys should check out our forum, I will try and post up a link.
Regards Graham

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyway I am the owner of the bike you posted that is why I sound a little skeptical about your story. It did not belong to a police officer. Sounds like I spooked you when I asked about it and all of a sudden its "one that looks like it"...

Anyway excuse my inner inspector gadget sometimes it goes out of control :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I did know you where scoping lol.like did a search on you and your lexus? Lol.I changed my story because I was afraid that if I posted that I founded on craigslist someone might scoop it up before me but I guess someone already did because ive been texting the number on the add all week and last week too but nothing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.