Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

ive always seen these bikes and loved them, never actually got one until a guy from work kid was scrapping one. it needs work and however i cant seem to find out a model number and cant idntify it from the thread. any help would be great,

Haynes

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
The bike you have is a MT-A1 half fairing Cagllari Daytona or a MT-A2 full fairing Cagllari........I really cant tell without seeing the lowerpart of the frame or the rest of the bodywork......

I have 6 of those bikes and even have a thread on 4 of them........

http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/showthread.php?t=60828

Just go on ebay and put "Pocketbike parts" in the searchbox....Good Luck and welcome to the planet

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Not really..does it have a U bracket w/a hole in it on the bottom of the frame under the engine?..If so its a full fairing bike...If not its a half fairing model....Both models utilize the same parts..just the bodykits are different..............

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Yea i need a set of plastics for it, just need to figure out what model it is. lol and its got 4 bolts just to a square plate attached to the frame under the engine...
Then its a half fairing model...make sure the previous owner didnt cut it off first look underneath for evidence of it......Pic is below showing in the rectangle of what Im talking about..........

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.