Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yep that would be the one... I always wondered it there would be a way to adapt one of those on to a CAG bike. My buddy has a X1 and a cat eye that uses those carbs and he likes the way they adjust.. but his always spits fuel out the front of it so im not sure if it would be wise for me to go thru the hassle of adapting it... walbro wt-603 ftw....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah got a great deal should be here wednesday in time for girlfriends party on the 30th, but mine was spitting fuel tward the engine... had to seal it up.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
So that carb works on an X2 motor as well?
Nice find..Nice price..............

That carb will fit..X1/X2,,Mini Harleybike,,2 stroke X3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10,MiniChopper too............aswell as Cateye and some scooters

Its the stock pumper carb and can be adapted to fit the Cags,MT-A3's,aswell as mini pocket dirtbikes and pocket quads....................

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
I have 2 plastic ATV manifold setups for Cags and you use a V-stack with choke and hp Cag hp air filter. They also make an alum manifold that bolts to Cag cases and that 15mm Walbro WYK copy carb, and w/ an adapter plale or JB Weld you can run a Wt 603 16mm Walbro.
Cam2 Nice Engine!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
I have 2 plastic ATV manifold setups for Cags and you use a V-stack with choke and hp Cag hp air filter. They also make an alum manifold that bolts to Cag cases and that 15mm Walbro WYK copy carb, and w/ an adapter plale or JB Weld you can run a Wt 603 16mm Walbro.
Cam2 Nice Engine!!!

Thanks EPR...I built that beauty for an 81 Grand Prix and was in the car that got taken away in California when I subcontracted for Northrop for 6 months as a riveter breaking the law speeding and not having smog equipment back in 89.....I didnt drive it there.Gas would of been a fortune..I had it shipped on train there and drove it to Lancaster and left California without it after it became a ward of the state of California on my last week of the contract no less to top it off;-lol......................Ahhhhhhhhhh the good old days.............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts