Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone been creeping on the sight trying to learn all I can spent bout 60hrs on every bolt so far bought used finally 1st ride yesterday love it any tips would be awesome and appreciated
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,072 Posts
Looks great!! If it is running good, ride it until it doesn't run. Keep up on maintenance, use proper oil mix and octane. You will be good. One thing, try to find ethanol free gasoline.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Play with gearing. I am assuming shipping is available to you. You might want to order up some spare parts. Carb/air filter, clutch, chain, valve stems, a few ngk spark plugs, orange coil. Common stuff that could put you out of a bike for weeks if you dont have parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I been using the e3 plugs igot 3 just so if I fowl one and 2 extra pull cords 1 extra chain handful of extra bolts of each type and almost done painting the plastics it's kinda hard cuz I don't honestly know what it is so e Chinese one is bout all I know lol so many online look just like it
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
3,318 Posts
I been using the e3 plugs igot 3 just so if I fowl one and 2 extra pull cords 1 extra chain handful of extra bolts of each type and almost done painting the plastics it's kinda hard cuz I don't honestly know what it is so e Chinese one is bout all I know lol so many online look just like it View attachment 161025
It's a late model full fairing Cagllari Daytona.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yes, as mr. Kitty said, anytime you need to look anything up MTA2, full fairing cag, 47cc, 49cc. That's about all you can do to look up parts, then measure and look at the pics, that's all you can do. Glad you have some spare parts. Make sure you get some clutches and maybe HP Springs. I have seen them on Amazon, they measure 0.1 mm bigger. Better for higher RPM take off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts