Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,072 Posts
Welcome, If I remember correctly, a carb and filter upgrade (cant remember the sizes) was the best first mod. I believe they are about 3.4hp stock. Some of the more experienced Blata guys will chime in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, If I remember correctly, a carb and filter upgrade (cant remember the sizes) was the best first mod. I believe they are about 3.4hp stock. Some of the more experienced Blata guys will chime in.
Thanks Atvrunner2 for the warm welcome look forward to hear from the experienced Blata heads 🤘🤘

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,072 Posts
Very nice. They are made in Czechoslovakia. But thats awesome you have had it so long. My buddy has a blata 2.5. Worked on it a little. That carb looks like the aftermarket one. At least it doesn't look like my buddies. You have the early 'red' tail exhaust. Suppose to be the better one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice. They are made in Czechoslovakia. But thats awesome you have had it so long. My buddy has a blata 2.5. Worked on it a little. That carb looks like the aftermarket one. At least it doesn't look like my buddies. You have the early 'red' tail exhaust. Suppose to be the better one.
Nice..I thought it was made in Italy cool fact for me.u are correct the original carb snapped on me where the bolt goes through so I replaced it with a aftermarket filter..yea I love my red tip exhaust..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts