Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im baker im 26 from nw indiana and i recently found a cag pocket bike in the trash when i was out scrapping.. it needed a foot peg and a chain, so with a little research i found this site and ordered a #25 chain from my local Fastenal and i was riding the next couple days...
So i like the little cag so much i picked up another one.. so now i have 2 cags and i ordered a stage 3 big bore motor off ebay so the new one will get the stage 3 motor until i can afford to build the other one..

anyone around the Northwest Indiana area race these things???

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Welcome to the forum Baker!

I'm out in California, So... not really close, but Welcome to the forum anyway!

Good job finding the "Hookup" on the cheap bikes, as you found out, it saves you $$$ to spend on hop up parts!

Nick. :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
glad to see people still use this site.. i currently stripped down the one i found in the garbage today ready for the stage 3 big bore motor.. the red white and blue one i found in the trash and the yellow one i payed 170 for also that is my youngest son he loves the bikes

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Yup, you're addicted .... welcome to the forums. You're gonna enjoy it here. Good score on the bikes, too.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Your son doesn't look too happy. You sure he loves the bikes?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your son doesn't look too happy. You sure he loves the bikes?
yea he just wasnt fond of taking the picture, he loves riding the pocket bikes, me and him both fit on them and i take him for rides all day long, i bought him a full face helmet the other day 2 so just incase anything happens he is covered

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
You're an awesome DAD! kids never want to "Pose" for pictures, you should see some of the faces I made as a kid!

Stories like your's are what made me work my butt off for the last 2 years for "Almost" free running this site, It makes me sorry I am not the admin any more...

You have an awesome Family, And I am jealous!

Thanks for the posts, and the pictures!

Nick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts