Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, as you can see by the title, im new here and have decided to invest in my first..well second (had a gp mx3 a while back that i ended up selling for $100) pocket bike.

Id like a mid size or something larger because i am about 6ft tall and around 130 lbs. Id like to get an x18 but from what ive read on here i guess they are no longer in production or are not being sent to the US anymore or something like that

So far ive gathered up around $580 which i realize wouldnt be enough for an x18 anyways but if they are available somewhere i could save up more.

So any suggestions/recommendations for a pocket bike for me?! Thanks!:D

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
MPR near LA. California says they will have new X18R Nitros in April 2013.
I have 3 bikes from them and 7 more I bought or built. There no worse than anyone else.
Since I can't contact you its www. minipocketrockets .com , there about $ 699 plus shipping and maybe Ca. tax, depending on where you live.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thats where i got my mx3 and i did see that they will have the x18s in april i just want to see if i have other options to buy a bike before then and if there are any cheaper bikes i could buy. but if i have no other options i will definetly save for one of them.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Welcome to pbp.

I would keep a eye on CL in your area. You should be able to find and get a good running one for that amount. But if you want a new one you almost have enough for one. :)

Good luck.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Most people don't sell a bike till it's Thrashed, and even for $200, you will put Hundreds of more dollars in to junk. The new bikes have a bunch of restrictions, throttle or carb, and exhaust back up, but with alittle work & few tools and you can fix all that. PS, they have a telephone, call them and ask when they are coming, probably more like May or June, more time for you to save money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.