Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:confused:Hey I'm Bob, not new to bikes I'm a Honda tech, but no experience with pocket bikes and no parts source. I've had this bike for quite a while now. Engine is a polini but what model bike exactly? I bought the bike like this so I'm in search of parts. Thanks for any help!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
blata elite? I'm just looking for a gas tank, foot pegs, and bodywork.
Go on ebay and in the search box put pocketbike parts.......Youll be able to utilize a GIO F1 body..Cag footpegs and a gastank fron an MT-A1 aswell....For everything you need itll run ya around $70....Before anything Id give it a compression test...If thats good Id rig up a makeshift tank to see how it runs so you know if it needs reeds ot a topend rebuild ahead of time.......Good Luck..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help man. I had it running on a gravity bottle a long time ago. Before the pull rope broke haha. I really don't understand why this thing is all taken apart. It doesn't appear to have been ridden much.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Thanks for the help man. I had it running on a gravity bottle a long time ago. Before the pull rope broke haha. I really don't understand why this thing is all taken apart. It doesn't appear to have been ridden much.
Lots of people cant grasp the art of mechanics..pull stuff apart then give up and lose the parts..Theres a possibility the cylinder is worn out already.........when others think the bike wont sell they remove parts that they know isnt easily available so time goes by so long youre stuck with the bike without a chance to return it.....Most just remove the pullstarter......

Fixing a broken rope is easy...theres no need to disassemble the spool to replace the rope.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.