Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, what's good guys ? I'm new here as you can see.

I need help with my X-22. I need a battery and I can't find one.

I bought it without the battery because the guy didn't have one. I need to the dimensions of the battery so I can buy one. Please and thanks !

And here's some pictures..

And I have a X-7 pocket bike for sale, It's not running though, and she needs work.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
You need a 12v 7 amp. hr. battery that will fit in the battery box. I found a $30 Gel Battery 7 amp on eBay. Stock is probably 5 or 6 amp hr.
Alot of online batteries, but the China ones don't last very long.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Thanks ! Can you PM me the link ?
In my X22 I put a battery from an 05 Hyabusa.....Its a powersports battery from PepBoys..You can also get them from a Walmart AutoCenter.....An acid filled wetcell battery is a way better battery to use and get,,,Also get a Battey tender brand trickle storage charger........

Your X7 is a way better built bike over that X22........It might just need the stator replaced...they go bad quite often...Its easy to test to see if its good or bad and if its bad only costs $20 bux to replace....Then sell the X22,,,,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.