Pocketbike Forum banner

New guy not sure what I have

3K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  bogieboy 
#1 ·
New guy here, I picked up a pocket bike along in on a trade for another bike. Been hunting around just trying to figure out what the heck it is.
I searched ebay to see if there were any siniliar for sale, search through a bunch of threads here......and I am coming up with nothing.

Best I can tell the little thing will run, but the wiring is a absolute rats nest. once I can figure out what it is I can track down a wiring diagram and see if I am missing any major components or not.

So here are a few pics and my hello.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
Yep Cam, but those bikes came like that though i think they might have been called x5's. They also had one that looks like a kawi front upper fairing also. It's been awhile since iv'e seen that particular style. But yes still the basic x1/x2 bike. Now that i think about it there was 3 models i've seen withe the x5 label connected to them.lol

#14 ·
Maybe.. I've got the extra cash, and there's still 2 months left to riding season.... If I like what I see I might just make an order.

Also need to go to tsun to pick up a wt603 kit for the quad, and maybe a phatty pipe. My jet pro fits right on the neighbours Pocket Bike so I gave it to him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.