Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im here cause a friend of mine wanted me to fix his bike and clean it up. For some reason I cant go into general discussions to place my question. I go under new thread and it just keeps telling me to log in when Im already logged in ???? What did i do wrong ?

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Hello, Im here cause a friend of mine wanted me to fix his bike and clean it up. For some reason I cant go into general discussions to place my question. I go under new thread and it just keeps telling me to log in when Im already logged in ???? What did i do wrong ?
Sounds like an internet explorer problem on your end.....try purging the temp files,,re-logging in and checking the remember me box at signup box.............

Whats the q about the bike..?.Welcome to the site BTW..........

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Im on Firefox. And Thank You for Welcoming me. About the bike: It says Boreem X2, thats all I know, I have some pictures that Id like to discuss in General Discussions. Ill try it again. Thanks again

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Sounds like an X2 Cateye, w/ 49cc 2 stroke engine. Does it still have the body work with the 2 headlights??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.